Friday, March 16, 2012

Deep in the bowels

Day three of potty training. 

My gosh, this is the hardest damn thing I have done as a parent. And the truth is, I have no idea what I am doing.

I did, however, just make up and sing a song about a pee pee penis pizza party. 

I know in hindsight (or is it hiney sight?) this will all be hilarious. 

But for now, I am very serious when I say I would give my right arm just to see some shit in the toilet. Because it's all down hill after the first shit, right?

No, really, am I right? Tell me your best potty training tips. Stand on my head? Sure, I'll give that a try. Promise to buy him a pony? Why the hell not. 

And, for the record, I did just run into the bathroom with Noah, who was yelling STINKY, while holding Amelia... nursing her. I don't need hiney sight to know that is hilarious. 


1 comment:

  1. I wish I had some good advice. Potty training just sucks. For what it's worth though, it sounds like you're doing great. A pee pee penis pizza party -- that's classic!

    Good luck! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete