Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Check me out

Aren`t I all pretty? My wonderful sister gave my blog a face lift for me. I know how to write a post, but that is about as far as my techy skills go when it comes to blogger. And my love of chevron knows no end. Thanks, sis!

The test I had to see if  my superior vena cava was closing back up came back negative! Woo hoo! So that means the worse case scenario is not so. Just have to figure out what is going on in there that makes me feel crummy. The next step is to check my pacemaker. More to come on that... 

Pretty blog WITH CHEVRON, wide open veins, no open heart surgery in my near future... life is looking up, folks. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog look....and I love your open vena cava even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, oh! Hooray! That's some seriously good news, lady!

    Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete