Sunday, October 16, 2011

If I put it out there on the internet, maybe I`ll actually do it

I am hereby making it publicly known...

I am going to start training for the Tokyo Marathon in 2013!

I am going to be keeping a journal of my training and progress on a different blog site, but I am so excited and just had to share with the 4 people who read this blog.

What better way to show how far I have come physically? I am very ready to put the wimpy, sick and bad-heart B to bed; I have changed so much and feel that this is going to be a great way to celebrate good health and good attitudes towards life. 

I will share the aforementioned link once I get good and started. But for now, I am going to finish this cookie and go watch something on Hulu while the kids are sleeping;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment