Friday, July 29, 2011

A day with my boy

Since today is the last day it will be just me and Noah for... well, a lifetime... I decided to take him out on the town to do some of his favorite things. We started at Marbles Kids Museum. 

Two words: water table. Enough said. 


As much as he liked splashing at the water table and discovering the intricacies of inertia (what, that was TOTALLY what he was doing...) Noah's favorite part, by in large, was the garden. 


He would fill the watering can and ever so gently water the flowers. He learned that you water the roots, not the petals, or you could give the flowers boo boos. 


Noah amongst the flowers = boy in heaven. What a botanist. 


We ended at Uncle Fatty's for hot dogs and chocolate milk shakes.


My sweet little boy... I know he is going to be the best big brother:-)

1 comment: