Saturday, July 23, 2011

Amelia's coming, one way or the other!

After meeting with my cardiologist, who then spoke with my OB it has been decided...

All those managing my health and pregnancy feel it would be best if I did not labor and it would be safest for me to have a c-section.

I still do not have a date, I am to call on Monday to set up my pre-op appointment. 

I am not sure how I feel about it; like I said to my cardiologist, my main goal is a healthy mom and baby when all is said and done. So she's coming, I have a feeling, next week some time!

Now... to figure out who will be taking care of Noah (when all my family members work and Jeff is back in Japan...). 

2 comments:

  1. Good decision Bryna! I have been worried about that and it is always better safe than sorry!! I wish I could volunteer to take Noah for you, but I'm sure you won't have an issue finding someone. Praying for you and sending positive energy your way!!!! Get those bows and frilly outfits ready, she is almost here!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you! You will be meeting your sweet daughter soon!

    ReplyDelete