Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sister shout out

Jessica, Emily, Bryna

When it comes to companions and friendship there is nothing like the bond between sisters. I have been blessed with two of the most wonderful older sisters; they are my best friends. 

Of course that was not always the case. I am sure shortly before or after the above picture was taken Em or Jess were telling me what an obnoxious little twerp I was, or I was doing something completely annoying for attention. In fact, Emily hated me so much she would pray to God at night that I would die.... out loud from the top bunk with me laying on the bottom. True story. (even though she denies it)

We are all three so very different but get along so well. As we have all become adults we have developed this unmistakable bond. An unspoken loyalty to one another. We have been there for one another through some of the hardest and some of the best times. I respect these two women for who they are, what they stand for, what they believe in and the wonderful mothers they are to their children. What wonderful role models they are not only to me but to Noah (and the little one who is cooking) as well! 

I am so lucky to have so much love and support from two amazing sisters. 

1 comment:

  1. aawww....love you too, sis :) And for what it's worth...I don't pray to God anymore that you would die--now I thank Him for giving me you :)

    ReplyDelete